At MiniCorp we design, build and grow digital products. We don’t just build products that work, we build products that thrive. We combine the agility of a startup with the capacity of a tech giant to create apps, websites and digital experiences that both our clients and their customers love.
We don’t view our clients as customers, we view them as partners. We always strive to embed ourselves in their company and mission to truly understand their product vision and bring it to life in the most exciting ways possible.
We combine our in-house skills of strategy, design, development and growth with our client’s domain knowledge to nurture and grow products towards profitability and success.
We are enthusiastic, industry focused and extremely proud of the products that we build.
As a Ruby on Rails Full Stack Engineer your role will involve both working with MiniCorp's clients and the internal engineering team. The role requires both a strong project management ability in order to collect, plan, and deliver exceptional work to clients and a strong engineering background as you will be expected to lead and be involved in the development of products.
Does This Sound Like You?
- You value teamwork and a positive team culture
- You are passionate about the applications you build and want to add that extra polish that makes them feel smooth and intuitive.
- You regularly seek new and innovative ways of approaching challenges
- You like working with clients or product owners
- You are an experienced engineer who has strong project management skills
- You are an experienced engineer who has product experience
- You are an enthusiastic champion of what you build
- You are an excellent communicator
- You have an excellent eye for detail
- You are unafraid to voice your opinions
- Oversee the engineering process and progress throughout any given project, making technical decisions and owning the code alongside your team as needed.
- Collecting requirements from clients to create work, time, and cost estimates for deliverables
- Deliver high-quality peer-reviewed code that follows best practices.
- Foster an open, collaborative, and inclusive environment both internally and on client projects.
- Onboard both client onto projects and effectively coordinate project handoffs.
- Help grow the engineering team by participating in hiring interviews and code reviews and making suggestions for process improvements.
Your Must-Have Skills & Experience
- You have 5+ years of engineering experience.
- 3+ years experience using Ruby on Rails
- You have strong experience in project management, including task management systems (Asana, Notion etc).
- You can design technical solutions that internal and client teams understand.
- You've architected an application and can understand how business trade offs impact technical choices, and vice versa.
- You can communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical audiences and are comfortable leading presentations of work frequently.
- You’re comfortable with ambiguity and even more comfortable asking the kinds of questions that lead to clarity.
- You’re adaptable and quick to embrace unexpected changes.
- You’re motivated by feedback and by the opportunity to improve in your role, in the work, and in how you work together as a team.
- A fantastic culture, team, and energy.
- Competitive salary €60-70k.
- Very central Dublin location.
- Flexible work arrangements.